Comments (121078)

хвост, посaпорти мне:*
Только недавно купил v2, доволен)
Мне должно повезти, ведь я большой фанат Na'Vi!
Удачи во всех играх))))
Я верю в вас. )
Люблю Нави, хочу футбоку.
всем удачи
#82549 ru Блог от Na`Vi.1437 #1 22 June 2014, 19:34
Defiler

Сделайте пост, что Na'Vi.EU думают об Na'Vi.US)

Мы об этом у них спросим ;)
#82550 en Contests for our fans! 22 June 2014, 19:33
Goodluck on The International Na'Vi!
KuroKy and Puppey the best
#82552 en Contests for our fans! 22 June 2014, 19:15
At TI1 i only knew MYM since i was not a big dota fan of professional dota teams/players so since i saw navi won i was like wow they are good team and i like there play style... later i get to know the team the players from blogs and i loved that team and supported them since then i wish them a happy progressive boot-camp in Germany to sort things out and as all NAVI supporters say TI4 for Navi.Good Luck
#82553 en Compendium giveaway 22 June 2014, 19:11
#82554 en Settings 22 June 2014, 19:06
this guide helped me to understand some things better,
it's waaay better than other guides I read on the net somewhere

ty very much!
#82555 en Contests for our fans! 22 June 2014, 19:06
Na'Vi , All the best for TI4 , I hope you guys win it :) Good luck , <3 you all
Хочу-хочу-хочу *-*
Хотя как всегда не повезет... или повезет... фортуна - приди ко мне :D
#82557 en Invisibility 22 June 2014, 18:57
well this article is just to explain new players how everything works.. in another one is probably explained that the invisibility is not useful if they got wards :)
было бы отличнл
#82559 en Gold 22 June 2014, 18:53
well thanks for helping me to understand what is reliable and unreliable gold..
I'm some kind of new to dota, although I get around well, and I never knew what that was - I've asked many people (friends) that've been playing dota 1 and dota 2 and no one could explain ..... so really thanks a lot
#82560 en Health and Mana 22 June 2014, 18:47
When your health reaches 0, you will die.

hahah that made me laugh, but thanks for the article ^^